You know you’ve got a winner…
A great company, book, project or your own career.
What you need now is everyone else to know.
Are you your own best kept secret?
Take the first important step to build your solid publicity campaign
and start Speed Dating the Media.
During this program featuring Erin Saxton at TallGrass PR, a multi Emmy nominated TV producer with over 18 years of working in and with the media, you’ll gain insights into what catches the media’s eye, how to best pitch a book, person or product, and how to ensure you get the media attention you seek.
- Identify who IS the media and why you have to know them
- Organize your own project so it’s media-ready
- Determine what media is right for you and your project
- Position yourself properly for the media
- Gain top tips for how to pitch
- Track your media contacts effectively
- Leverage insider resources to make finding publicity easy
- Use valuable guidelines for speaking to the media
- Avoid mistakes and how to do your PR right, right from the start
- Deal well with the media and what to really expect
- Break the ice and breakthrough to the media effectively
- Get booked and what to do next
Get a BONUS free electronic media relations audit to use to organize your own project so your media-ready and have a stronger position for your publicity campaign.
Investment in your success: $197
This is not an area in your business or career where you want to be throwing darts or spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks.